It’s lucky for you that Saint Patrick’s Day is one of our favorite holidays to celebrate! From chocolate to cheese, bread to beer, pints to potatoes, it’s a pot o’ gold party waiting to happen!
Irish Celebrations Fresh from Our Bakery
- Chocolate Guinness® Pudding Cake — This super moist chocolate cake contains Irish stout and is finished with a chocolate glaze that is worth doing a jig for — we know, we’ve done it, $7.99.
- Irish Soda Bread — Our traditional Irish recipe containing buttermilk and dark and golden raisins. Tender and moist, it’s incredible with hearty stews or served as an Irish breakfast treat with butter, $4.99.
Meri Meri St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Kit
Visit our House & Home Department for this charming cupcake kit complete with four-leaf clover and leprechaun motifs. Contains 24 cupcake cases in two designs and 24 toppers in two designs, $12.95.
Saint Patrick’s Day Cheese — Irish Kerrygold
Our Cheesemongers aren’t fiddlin’ around when it comes to Saint Patrick’s Day. Stop by to try this array of superb Kerrygold Irish cheeses, which are lovely served with beer — Irish beer!
- Dubliner with Irish Stout — Everything goes well with Irish stout and especially creamy Dubliner Cheddar cheese.
- Aged Cheddar with Whiskey — Up the ante with this rich and creamy aged Cheddar infused with the smooth, woody and nutty flavor of pure Irish whiskey. Eat with a shot of Jameson and you won’t need any pot o’ gold!
- Swiss — Rich, creamy, nutty and buttery, this cheese is made from the milk of grass-fed cows that roam the grasslands below the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary.
- Blarney Castle — A mild and creamy cow’s milk cheese boasting rich and velvety undertones made within shouting distance of the famous Blarney Castle. If you like Gouda, Blarney is a must!!!
Visit our Beer Department to find Irish classics from Guinness® to Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale!