Our Nature’s Basket products are high-quality foods developed with the simplest ingredients. We are proud to bring you Nature’s Basket Chicken Sausage in delicious everyday and exciting limited-time fall flavors!
- All Natural – minimally processed, no artificial ingredients
- No Antibiotics Ever
- No Added Growth Stimulants or Hormones
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Chickens Fed 100% Vegetarian Diet
- Made Only with Lean, Skinless Chicken
- No MSG
Classic Italian – A flavorful take on traditional, Italian sausage with bell peppers, onions and spices.
Spicy Italian – Classic, spicy Italian flavor. Add to sauces, lasagna and more!
Apple Chardonnay – Add this to any meal! Includes sweet apples combined with Chardonnay, savory onions and ginger.
Spinach & Feta with Garlic – This flavor is the perfect addition to pasta or soup. Includes spinach, savory chicken and creamy Feta cheese.
Sweet Apple & Maple – Breakfast sausage of champions! This sausage is the perfect way to start your day. Made with delectable sweetness from apples, maple syrup and warm spices.
Limited-Time Fall Flavors:
Pumpkin Spice – Taste the season of fall, seasoned with pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Sweet Potato – Another fall favorite with sweet notes of brown sugar and apple.
Nature’s Basket chicken sausages are fully cooked. Follow these methods to heat and enjoy!
- Grill: Cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Stovetop: Heat pan over medium heat – place whole sausage or slices into hot pan. Brown and heat through, for about 8 minutes.
- Oven: Roast sausages at 375°F for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Roast over 1-inch cut root vegetables and potatoes for a quick and easy meal!
Simple preparation options:
- Add Sweet Apple Sausage slices to an omelet for a delicious sweet and savory breakfast; or try it with Spinach & Feta Sausage for a Mediterranean twist.
- Crumble Spicy Italian Sausage into Marinara to add a flavorful kick to your favorite pasta dish – and no need to peel off any casings!
- All of the Nature’s Basket chicken sausages are fantastic in a bun, topped with peppers & onions.