Compliments of Chef Ben D’Amico
- 1-¼ cup heavy cream
- 14 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. liqueur (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a low boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate and let stand covered for 3 to 5 minutes, until chocolate softens.
- Whisk chocolate and cream together, then stir in liqueur if desired.
- Transfer to a small double boiler or fondue pot to keep warm.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Calories 520, Fat 40g, Sat. Fat 25g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 34g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 25%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.