Compliments of Chef Ben D’Amico
- 1-¼ cup heavy cream
- 14 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup creamy Nature’s Basket peanut butter
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a low boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate, peanut butter and let stand covered for 3 to 5 minutes, until chocolate softens.
- Whisk chocolate, peanut butter and cream together.
- Transfer to a small double boiler or fondue pot to keep warm.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Calories 660, Fat 52g, Sat. Fat 27g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g, Fiber 6g, Sugars 36g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 25%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.