Spring into March with These Holiday Goodies!
If you’re looking to score big with your Easter basket or add some Irish cheer to your Saint Patrick’s Day celebration, our Bakers and Candymakers are at the ready with indulgent treats that take the cake!
Take a peep at what we’ve got for Easter:
- Moonstruck Chocolatier Truffles — Easter Basket Gourmet! Handcrafted and decorated with intricate care, these artisan truffles are a barnyard of basket fun!
- Toffee Pig — This little piggy-shaped truffle features milk chocolate and almond toffee ganache, hand-dipped and hand-decorated.
- Bunny — Milk chocolate ganache hand-formed in the shape of a bunny, enrobed in milk chocolate, with almonds for ears and a hand-painted, adorable pink nose.
- Holstein Cow — This hand-decorated, cow-shaped truffle boasts a luxurious milk chocolate ganache, enrobed in ivory chocolate.
- Filled Chocolate Eggs — Bursting with peanut butter, coconut cream or buttercream. Sugar-free peanut butter available, too, 4 oz.
- Chocolate-Dipped Bunny Peeps — Are you a fan of regular peeps? Then these cottontails are going to take you over the hop! Dipped in creamy Belgian Callebaut milk chocolate.
- Mini 5-Inch Easter Egg Cakes — Celebrate with this delightful cake featuring malted eggs on top, or start the morning with our fabulous Hot Cross Buns and moist Sour Cream Coffee Cake — a basket of breakfast delights!
- Housemade Honey Butter Buns — An Easter tradition made from scratch with real butter and a touch of honey. Regular or mini.
And For Saint Patrick’s Day?
- Chocolate Stout Cake — Real Irish stout makes this richly decadent chocolate cake irresistible. And the chocolate glaze — mmmmmm!
- Irish Soda Bread — Our traditional Irish recipe is made with buttermilk and both dark and golden raisins. Tender and moist, it’s incredible with hearty stews or served as an Irish breakfast treat with butter.