Crock-Pot® Recipes with Chef Crystal Baldwin!
- 1 bottle Market District red curry sauce
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. Asian fish sauce
- 3 lbs. skinless chicken thighs (bone in)
- 1-½ cups onion, chopped
- 1-½ cups red skin potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ½ cup red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch segments
- 1-½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ cup green onions
- In a slow cooker, mix red curry sauce with the ginger and fish sauce.
- Add chicken thighs and onion; cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours, until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Add potatoes, peppers and green beans; cover and cook on low until the potatoes are tender, approximately 1 hour.
- Stir in lime juice and top with the cilantro and green onions.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Calories 410, Fat 21g, Sat. Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 180mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g, Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g, Protein 36g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.