When we decided to update and expand our Nature’s Basket salad dressing line, we knew we wanted them to come out fully dressed – fully flavored, fully functional and fully organic, but not foolishly priced.
With seven imaginative new flavors and vibrant packaging so you can actually see the quality organic ingredients inside, these dressings were purposefully crafted to serve as amazing salad toppings for sure, but also as dips and marinades.
They add delicious, organic flavor to salads, wraps, sandwiches, meat loaf, fresh rolls and more. Try out this recipe for Faroe Islands Salmon marinated in the Miso Sesame Ginger and you’ll never limit salad dressings to salad again – there’s so much we don’t know "wear" to get started!
The complete Nature’s Basket Organic Salad Dressing line:
- Italian Vinaigrette Use to marinate meats and as a simple bread dip.
- Ranch Obvious for dipping veggies and fries!
- Tuscan Balsamic Also an awesome bread dip and classic on pasta.
- Robusto Cheese Italian Adds so much flavor to a simple green salad or grilled veggies.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Top ice cream and fruits with this tangy find!
- Miso Sesame Ginger Clearly awesome as a fish marinade and also as a dip for fresh or spring rolls.
- Stone Ground Honey Mustard Put it on a ham sandwich, a grilled cheese or dip your pretzels in!