Want to make your own?
Try this recipe for a thin crust. One of our go-tos. Of course, you can make it thicker, but why? Let the toppings do the work and the crust give you that crunchy satisfaction you crave.
Easy Pizza Dough
Compliments of the Market District Recipe Development Team
Makes: 1 pizza (8 slices)
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 20-25 min.
- 1/2 pkg. yeast or 1-1/8 tsp. bulk yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/4 cups DeLallo Organic Type 00 Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Market District extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in oil.
- Add yeast mixture and stir about 20-25 strokes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Grease pizza or cookie sheet pan.
- Stretch pizza crust into to desired thickness.
If sticky, sprinkle with flour.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Add sauce and toppings, cook another 10-12 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per 1 crust slice): Calories 160, Fat 2.5g, Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 4g
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.