Paul Abbott’s job is to seek out the most exciting, innovative, unique and DELICIOUS products around! He breathes, sleeps, and of course, eats food, traveling to shows all over the world to bring you spectacular, signature products you won’t find anywhere else.
neat™ Meat Alternatives — This is an easy-to-make, GMO-free replacement for ground beef. Made from nuts and other natural ingredients, you simply add water and egg or egg replacer. It is soy and gluten free and comes in three delicious flavors: Original (perfect for burgers and chili), Italian (makes awesome meatballs, lasagna and hearty meat-style sauces) and Mexican (you’ll have the best tacos and nachos in town)! Each 5.5 oz. packet makes four burgers or eight meatballs.
neat Egg Replacement Mix — Made from chia seeds and garbanzo beans, the neat egg is an easy-to-mix, all-natural egg replacement that can be used in your favorite recipes — no messy shells!
Frozen Meat-Free Burgers & More!
Quorn™ — This is an all-time favorite. Made from mycoprotein, a nutritionally healthy protein source that is meat free and naturally low in saturated fat and high in fiber, Quorn varieties have the taste, appearance and texture of meat. Truly. They’re even tender and juicy! Find them in everything from chicken patties and fajita strips to cutlets and nuggets!
MorningStar Farms® — A wide range of really tasty veggie foods (something for every meal every day) made with tasty plant-based proteins. Find them in everything from hot dogs and burgers of all kinds to BBQ Riblets, sausage, breakfast sandwiches, Meal Starters,® Chick’n Nuggets and more. So much to choose from!
BOCA — A standard in meatless frozen aisles from way back, BOCA products offer powerful menu appeal with flavorful patties crafted with on-trend ingredients, like Roasted Vegetable & Red Quinoa burgers and Bruschetta Tomato Basil Parmesan Veggie Patties. We still love the original Veggie Burger!
Hilary’s Eat Well Burgers — The only culinary-inspired veggie burger that is free from common allergens — convenience you can feel good about. Find the burgers in 2-pks. in these varieties: Adzuki Bean Burger, Hemp & Greens, Black Rice and Root Veggie Burger and World's Best Veggie Burger.
Five Star Foodies — Founder Valerie Williams became a vegetarian at a young age. She dedicated herself to a raw, vegan and vegetarian lifestyle, which she passed on to her children. Together with her three oldest sons, Valerie opened Five Star Foodies, committed to bringing you the most flavorful vegan and vegetarian foods, like these awesome burgers:
- Original Artichoke Burger — Bursting with the rich flavors of artichokes and cashews with wholesome brown rice, this unique burger is a creamy delight!
- French Herb Artichoke Burger — Combines the Original Artichoke Burger with an aromatic blend of fresh rosemary and lavender and a hint of garlic for a truly scrumptious Mediterranean flavor.
- Tandoori Artichoke Burger — The Original Artichoke Burger with the added exotic flavors of Indian tandoori, giving a robust smokiness to this perfectly seasoned burger.
- Gourmet Grillers — Made with handcrafted seitan, these high-protein patties are slow simmered in a robust blend of herbs and spices for a bold smoky flavor!
- Banza Pasta — Chickpeas are an overlooked food. They’re naturally gluten free, low on the glycemic index, full of fiber and Banza’s chickpeas are certified non-GMO. Moreover, this pasta claims nearly half the net carbs of regular pasta. And the flavor? A little nutty and savory with a delightful pasta texture!