Bring Flavor to the Fire
We introduced our new cooking sauces in April and are thrilled with how the marinades are holding up to their grilling promise. Select any for the season’s first barbecue and your cookout will be what’s “in” all summer long.
- Szechuan — Szechuan cuisine is well known for its liberal use of garlic, peanut, sesame and ginger, as is our boldly flavored marinade. Apply generously to shrimp or chicken and grill or bake.
- Korean Style BBQ — This traditional Korean sauce is a delightful combination of soy, sesame, garlic and peppers to add distinct Asian flavor to your table. Try it on pork or beef ribs.
- Greek Inspired Souvlaki — A Greek favorite, our Souvlaki marinade is bursting with oregano, thyme, garlic and lemon to add a fresh and flavorful essence to grilled meats and vegetables.
- Piri Piri — This hot and creamy sauce, also called African Bird’s Eye chili, is truly unique. Made with chili, garlic and lemon, it adds a fiery kick to meats, tofu, paneer, cauliflower or eggplant — a must for spicy, hot food!
- Sesame Teriyaki — Sweet and savory, this Asian sauce is a smooth blend of soy, sugar, rice vinegar, ginger and garlic that marries well with almost everything, from tofu & vegetables to pork tenderloin. Ultra versatile!
Market District Freshly Marinated Meats — Convenient, Full-Flavored, Clean-Ingredient Grilling
Every day, our Chefs prepare a variety of marinated meats in our Fresh Meat Department, so that grilling a fabulously flavorful entrée is as easy as stopping in. All of our marinades are made with simple, pure ingredients and no artificial flavors or preservatives — all the pleasures of complex flavors crafted with clean ingredients. Like you would make them at home, except you don’t have to!
- Caribbean Mango — This marinade is made from real mango, cane sugar, sweet red peppers, Dijon mustard and pepper sauce for a tropical blend of sweet and spicy that is outstanding on our chicken breasts, satays and kabobs.
- Garlic Teriyaki — A classic blend of soy sauce, cane sugar, fresh garlic, ginger and lemon, this marinade adds an Asian touch to our petite sirloin, beef & chicken kabobs, pork tenderloin and chicken breasts.
- Honey Buffalo — A favorite all around, this marinade is super flavored with pepper sauce, tomato purée, honey, butter, tamari, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. We put it on chicken drumsticks, thighs, wings or kabobs, as well as boneless chicken breasts for your immediate grilling delight!
- Sweet Bourbon — A decadent blend of bourbon, soy sauce, cane sugar, molasses, garlic and onion make this southern marinade taste awesome on almost anything grilled, but we sell it on beef or chicken kabobs, beef satays, chicken breasts, Delmonico or strip steaks, London broil, petite sirloin and pork tenderloin — try them all!
- Sweet Thai Chili — Sweet and hot with a touch of Thai, this marinade is made from Thai chili purée, water, cane sugar, distilled vinegar, garlic, red bell pepper, sea salt and paprika extract. You’ll find it on our chicken breasts and kabobs, as well as pork tenderloin.
Want to make you own marinade for poultry, beef, pork fish or veggies? Check out Chef Crystal Baldwin’s simple marinade recipes!