Make Memorial Day Memorable — Top 5 Market District Sides!
Potato salad played out? Bored with the old baked beans? Coleslaw got you clamoring for something a little sassier? Stop by our Prepared Foods Department to find Chef Ben’s Top 5 Sides that take the venerated barbecue to a deliciously new level.
All are Chef-inspired, and you can tell — the raisins in the carbonara, the chipotle in the yams — boasting a little culinary touch to make your cookout stand out. And so easy! Simply buy as much or as little as you like, grab a serving dish and all that’s left to do is fire up the grill! Oh, and we have the stuff for that too: pre-marinated chicken, beef, kabobs, salmon, gourmet burgers, and we’re just getting started!
- Greek Farmers Salad — A refreshing mix of fresh cucumbers, onions and tomatoes tossed in a Greek-inspired vinaigrette dressing and garnished with Feta.
- Roasted Tri Color Baby Potatoes with Parsley — Oven-roasted petite multi-colored potatoes (pretty!) dressed with parsley, salt & pepper.
- Broccoli Carbonara Salad — A savory/sweet blend of fresh broccoli, raisins, bacon and Cheddar cheese in a creamy slaw dressing.
- Roasted Honey-Chipotle Yams — A sweet and spicy blend of yam wedges tossed in honey-chipotle marinade, then oven roasted.
- Tortellini Salad with Sundried Tomatoes & Artichokes — Cheese-filled tortellini tossed with sliced sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and Mozzarella pearls in a zesty vinaigrette dressing.