Compliments of Chef Crystal Baldwin
- 1 package shirataki noodles, drained and rinsed thoroughly
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ lb. rib-eye or sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 1-½ Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup Japanese dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Japanese mirin
- ¼ tsp. shichimi togarashi (Japanese 7 spice)
- 4 cups Napa cabbage, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 5 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ lb. extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 9 shiitake mushrooms
- 3 oz. fresh spinach (approx. 2 cups)
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil; boil noodles 2-3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok or large pan over high heat. Add oil.
- Add beef, stirring constantly until browned and almost cooked through.
- Stir in sugar, soy sauce, mirin and schichimi togarashi.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook approximately 10-15 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Calories 230, Fat 9g, Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 940mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 9g, Protein 21g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 10%, Iron 20%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.