By Chef Janice Kirich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- In skillet, caramelize bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside. Remove all but 2 tablespoons of rendered fat from pan.
- Add onions and garlic to pan; sauté until golden, approximately 3 minutes.
- Stir in brown sugar, coffee, syrup, vinegar and mustard; cook until mixture starts to thicken like jam, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add bacon pieces and let cool.
- If desired, place in food processor and hit pulse a couple of times to smooth consistency.
- Place in pint container and refrigerate up to two weeks.
Nutritional Information (Per 1 Tbsp. Serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.