Cauliflower Pizza Crust
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Makes: 1 12" crust
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor; pulse until resembles the texture of rice.
- Place riced cauliflower in double-layered cheesecloth. Squeeze until dry.
- Transfer to a bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Place dough on a parchment-lined sheet tray sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Flatten into a 12-inch crust.
- Bake until just golden brown, 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite toppings. Bake until toppings are heated through and cheese melts.
Nutritional Information (Per Crust: 2 Servings each):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.