Cool Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Croutons
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 5 min. each
Bake Time: 10 min.
Directions for Cool Strawberry Soup:
- Place all ingredients in the blender except the mint, and purée. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Before serving, stir in the chopped mint. Ladle into bowls and garnish with sliced strawberries and mint leaves.
Directions for Angel Food Cake Croutons:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut angel food cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Place on tray and toast in oven for 10 minutes or until golden at the edge. Allow to cool completely before garnishing strawberry soup.
Nutritional Information (Per serving with croutons)
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.