Grilled Zucchini & Bell Pepper Fattoush
By Chef Ben D’Amico
Serves: 12 4-oz. servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Rest Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush the cut zucchini and bell peppers with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper, and place in grill basket on the grill.
- Grill the vegetables for 4-5 minutes and flip the basket until you have bold char marks and the vegetables start to become soft.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Dice peppers and zucchini into medium-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the diced grilled vegetables, cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, olives, mint and cilantro.
- In another small bowl, combine the lemon juice, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well.
- Toss all of the vegetables with the dressing and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with crumbled Feta cheese and serve with pita.
Nutritional Information (Per serving without pita):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.