Lower Fat and Egg-Free Zucchini Bread
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spread pecans out on a baking sheet and toast them until they are fragrant (about 10 minutes).
- Transfer nuts to a cutting board and coarsely chop them.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix olive oil, yogurt and zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry, along with the pecans. Mix until batter is well combined.
- Scrape batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the loaf cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.