Matzo Brei with Vegetables
By Chef Janice Kirich
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Soak matzo in bowl of warm water, squeeze dry.
- Beat eggs with mustard and break matzo into egg mixture, set aside.
- Heat large sauté pan with oil; cook pepper and onion for approximately 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour egg mixture into vegetable mix; add capers and season to taste. Slowly stir every 2 minutes, cooking for a total of 8 minutes.
- Cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.