Pear & Prosciutto Salad with Walnuts & Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
By Chef Ben D’Amico
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- For the vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl, except the olive oil. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture while whisking to create an emulsion. Set aside.
- Combine the lettuce greens in a medium bowl; drizzle with dressing, gently toss with tongs and place evenly onto the center of two salad plates.
- Bunch the strips of prosciutto into small piles around the lettuce greens.
- Place the pears in the center of the plate, top with the blue cheese and toasted walnuts.
- Finish the plate with pomegranate arils and fresh cracked pepper.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Calories 490, Fat 37g, Sat. Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 1250mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 19g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 25%, Iron 8%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.