Roasted Butternut Squash & Quinoa Salad with Balsamic-Maple Vinaigrette
By Chef Ben D'Amico
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss butternut squash in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned squash onto a lined baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 25-30 minutes until it starts to caramelize and brown.
- Allow squash to cool completely.
- For the Vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients in a mixing bowl, except for the oil. Drizzle oil in slowly in the end, whisking constantly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the squash, cooked quinoa, baby kale, baby arugula, red onion, pomegranate arils and vinaigrette. Gently toss.
- Plate the salad either onto a platter or individual plates.
- Evenly divide the goat cheese and pecans and sprinkle on top of the salad.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.