Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Rest Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat; add oil.
- Add tenderloin and cook until browned on all sides approximately 16-18 minutes.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent, approximately 1 minute.
- Deglaze pan with wine and cook until reduced by half, approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in mustard and add cherries, chicken stock, thyme and chives.
- Cook until the sauce thickens slightly and the pork is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, approximately 5 minutes.
- Let the pork rest in the sauce for 5 minutes before removing and slicing.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Calories 610, Fat 18g, Sat. Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 225mg, Sodium 1600mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 16g, Protein 76g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 35%
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.