Sugar-Free Berry Cobbler
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the filling. Toss to coat evenly and pour into a two-quart baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the topping, except the butter and milk.
- Add butter to flour mixture and blend until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk until just combined.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and drop spoonfuls of topping over filling. Bake until topping is golden, about 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.