White Garlic Pizza Sauce
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Makes: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 5-7 min.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, warm butter and olive oil.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute (do not allow flour to brown).
- Whisk in milk. Stirring constantly, add garlic and season with salt, pepper and mace.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Whisk in cheese; remove from the heat and stir in basil.
- Let cool before spreading on pizza crust.
Nutritional Information (Per ¼ cup Serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.