Gameday Bread: Chicken, Artichoke and Spinach Monkey Bread
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 45 min.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, toss chicken with the bacon, Italian seasoning and Mozzarella. Set aside.
3. Cut each loaf of dough in 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Evenly spoon the chicken mixture in center of each dough round. Enclose chicken by bringing the sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal.
4. Spread 1-1/2 cups of the spinach artichoke dip in bottom of tube cake pan. Dip tops of dough into melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese ; layer balls in pan.
5. Bake 35-45 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn the plate and pan over. Remove the pan. Serve the bread with the remaining spinach artichoke dip.
Nutritional Information (Per serving ):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.