Market District Pad Thai
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- Place noodles in large bowl. Add boiling water to cover. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Return to bowl.
- In wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add snow peas, carrot and scallions; cook another 2 minutes, stirring often. Push mixture to side of pan.
- Pour beaten eggs into center of pan; stir until scrambled and cooked through. Add drained noodles and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cooking sauce; stir well. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium. Add bean sprouts and stir until coated with sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Nutritional Information (Per serving):
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.