Summer Tomato Soup
By Chef Crystal Baldwin
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Working in batches, add the tomatoes, green onions, parsley, honey, Greek yogurt and olive oil to a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add ¼ cup water to the blender or up to ½ cup to reach desired consistency.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper and refrigerate the soup until chilled.
- In a bowl, mix goat cheese with heavy cream. Season the cream with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup in bowls with a spoonful of the goat cheese cream, parsley leaves, basil, cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil.
Nutritional Information (Per serving)
Nutritional values are based on data from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.