By Compliments of DeLallo®
Prep Time: 20 min.
Chill Time: 6 hrs.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale yellow, about 5 minutes. Add Mascarpone and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Gently and slowly fold egg whites into the Mascarpone mixture, being careful to maintain their fluffy texture.
- Pour coffee and rum in a shallow dish. Quickly dip each ladyfinger into the coffee, wetting both sides of cookie, but not soaking.
- Arrange ladyfingers along the base of a shallow 13x9-inch glass dish. Spread half of Mascarpone mixture evenly on top, sprinkle with half of the cocoa powder.
- Next, add another layer of ladyfingers. Top with remaining Mascarpone and sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.