These nutty seed butters are made with high quality, organic, non-GMO sunflower seeds on clean equipment. However, this same equipment is used to make peanut and almond butters. Butters can be kept six months in the cupboard or eight to 10 months in the fridge and come in these unique varieties:
- Organic Sunflower Butter — This is a pure, smooth organic sunflower butter made with organic sunflower seeds and a touch of organic sugar.
- Organic Pepita Sun Seed Butter — This is an outrageous blend of organic pepita (pumpkin) seeds, sunflower seeds, flax and hemp with a little spice!
Thick-cut British crisps done just right: hand-cooked in Devon, England, with real taste, proper crunch, and made by real people — that’s Burts Chips in a bag. Available in:
- Original — Quality potatoes hand-cooked to crisp perfection, and flavored with a unique blend of roasted barley and hops. The result is a mouth-watering crisp with the bitter sweet flavor of the traditional Irish stout.
- Thai Sweet Chilli — Fresh jalapeño chillies and juicy, succulent beef flavors infused with the world’s most iconic stout.
- Mature Cheddar & Spring Onion — Rich, creamy mature Cheddar from artisan cheesemaker Quicke’s of Devon coupled with sweet spring onions: great British double act!
Hogan’s Irish Soda Bread & Scone Mixes
An ideal way to bring the rich flavor of Ireland to your table, these “quick breads” only require water and heat. Hogan’s Irish Scone Mix is an ideal way to bring the rich flavor of Ireland to your table. The Irish soda bread is as authentic as they come, as are the scones — true to the Irish version of this originally Scottish classic. Something in between cake and bread, their slight sweetness makes them the ultimate breakfast pick with Irish butter, of course!
This company is revolutionizing our favorite comfort food — pizza — by making it better, and better for you. A tasty, affordable and nutritious alternative to highly-processed frozen pizzas, CauliPower features a crust that is crunchy, flavorful and has far less carbs than traditional dough pizzas. Find these delightful, crowd-pleasing pizzas in All Natural Uncured Pepperoni, Three Cheese with Mozzarella, Cheddar & Parmesan, Margherita with vine-ripened tomatoes, olive oil and Mozzarella, and All Natural Uncured Turkey Pepperoni.
Raised by Robinson Farm, whose steadfast commitment to sustainability is evidenced by the use of non-GMO feed, these eggs are hand-gathered and packaged, with a devotion to ducks, for sure!
- Size: Duck eggs are about 40% larger than large chicken eggs (two duck eggs = three large chicken eggs).
- Albumen: Because they are larger, duck eggs contain more albumen (i.e. protein). This may allow for better structure and higher lift in baking.
- Taste: Duck eggs are richer and have a creamier consistency.
- Iron: Duck eggs are a good source of iron and contain three times the amount of iron than a large chicken egg.